Menu

Monday, December 19, 2011

MY STAFF IN THE FALLS - THE IGUAZU JOURNEY MEMBERS

Iguazu Falls are one of the greatest destination in South America as well as Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Manaus, Natal, Macchu Picchu, Valparaiso, Salta, Bariloche, Calafate, Buenos Aires and Punta del Este. And I am so happy that I can help my guests and great travellers to have such an amazing time.

The Nature, the strengh of the water, the impressing fauna and flora, the jungle, the challenging land of Misiones, the culture of 3 countries: BRAZIL, ARGENTINA AND PARAGUAY.

Everything makes the Falls Area one of the most interesting places in South America.

With the incredible assistance of great partners I can make your life easy and fantastic when you choose IGUAZU FALLS to spend the best time of your lives!!!

ME AND MY FRIENDS WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU AFTER A BEACH HOLIDAY IN RIO, YOUR TRIP TO THE ENDLESS JUNGLE OF IGUAZU!!!

Marcone and I are Travel Planners and we love to travel to many places in order to give you new places, new adventures and helping you to write incredible chapters in your "LIFE TRAVEL BOOK" and in the charming village of Puerto Iguazu, the base of your trip to Iguazu Falls we always meet our friends Miryam Aguillar and Fernando Blanco. Wonderful people involved in the Travel Business in this wonderful part of Argentina.

Fernando is the one that I always count to help me in the logistics...he is the one who suggests me the best places to stay in Puerto Iguazu, he is the one who provides me all kind of transportation and he is also my best advisor about WHAT TO DO in unusual destinations like Bird Watching Activities in the Province of Misiones, about Wild River Fishing in Corrientes and many other places that you will never dream to find, and we work together to make each day of you something very special!!! Fernando is a dream come true maker and I blindly trust him in everything I do in the Falls.

Miryam Aguillar, his adorable Wife and my Marvelous Friend, one of the best Tour Guides that I know in Argentina. So involved in a lot of nature activities and absolutely fantastic promoter of Argentinean Culture in this interesting land of Misiones. She is the one that will mostly welcome you in the Falls, she will meet you at the airport and take care of all your tours in the Area and believe me, YOU NEED DAYS TO SEE EVERYTHING!!!

We travel to Argentina to find out more things to do in Iguazu Falls so you can really have an amazing time. Miryam is always there to welcome and she always teaches me something new. Her English is deeply fluent and she is such a wonderful bridge between HER CULTURE and YOUR CULTURE!

They are the people I strongly recommend you to give your travel plans in the Falls area and they have a whole staff to assist everyone. Wonderful Guides and Services.

I love travelling the countryside of Misiones, the Province where Iguazu Falls are located in order to find new waterfalls, new adventures in the jungle and make it easier for you!!! Marcone and I spent the whole day travelling this part of Misiones with another friend that Fernando and Miryam introduced... EL COMANDANTE...

El COMANDANTE is our driver...he will probably be the one who will be waiting for you in the airport if Miryam is not available...He has been in the road for ages and he knows every corner of Misiones and he took me everywhere and I found such a dear friend!!! His name is ISMAEL...The Popular Don Isma. He was our great companior in our last trip to the Falls last October.

He says hallo and waves to every little girl in Puerto Iguazu and you will be amazed to find out how popular he is in Area. HE IS A CELEBRTY!!!

GRACIAS COMANDANTE POR TODA LA ATENCION, TODO EL CARIÑO Y TU SANTA PACIENCIA!!! :)))))

MARCONE among his various activities in Rio is also a TOUR LEADER in Iguazu Falls, he is ready to conduct a group in the Falls Area. His charisma everyone knows and his english is quite native, well, this young bloke is also an English Teacher. He will always have a group when I am busy with other groups. We work together and I strongly suggest him to take care of your people when you choose Iguazu Falls to travel.

IMPORTANT - MARCONE AND I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT TO BE YOUR GUIDE IN THE FALLS WHEN YOUR GROUP IS VERY BIG (FROM 6 TO 15 PEOPLE), BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE IN RIO DE JANEIRO, SO GOING TO THE FALLS WILL DEMAND SOME MORE MONEY...SO WE PREFER TO RECOMMEND OUR CONTACTS IN THE AREA, SO MIRYAM WILL BE IN CHARGE OF SO MANY GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS.

I am simply fascinated about the Falls...since the very first time I saw such a breathless beauty I said to myself...I will find a way of always being there!!! it was 2004 when I got there for the very first time in my life. Since then, I studied every region either in Brazil or Argentina, I have made friends, I read a lot about other great travellers and I met the locals...I became an expertise and it was a pleasant combination of love for nature, love for journeys and love for adventures. I can take you to the Falls, I can plan your trip and I lead several groups. It is a privilege for me to show to all my guests the secrets of this GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD!!!

Cataratas del Iguazu or simply Cataratas do Iguassu is no doubt one of my favorite destination and I am here to make it easy for you!!!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: