Menu

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A REAL JUNGLE EXPERIENCE - MISIONES - THE SURROUNDINGS OF IGUAZU FALLS


We love adventures and the argentinean side of the Falls is a fantastic invitation for adrenaline and strong emotions. The direct contact with the Nature, the meeting with the Tropical Jungle can be provided by IGUAZU FOREST crew. They are specialized in Tours in the Jungle and believe me, they do such a perfect job!!!

Marcone proved to be a TARZAN when he decided to go down this little abyss using these cords, he saw a beautiful creek and amazing rock formations...my heart was beating more than the drums of a RIO SAMBA SCHOOL and I decided not to do it...As my english friends say: IT IS REALLY NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!! :)

And Marcone does not like Tea but this Tea he drank with passion!!! :))))))

Rappel and zip line is part of the adventure, but do not worry, if you are not into radical emotion you can have a simple hike in the Forest and it will be a great chance to see the incredible and lush flora of the Iguazu Tropical Forest and also a wonderful chance to see many animals, specially birds.



Well, I was talking to myself to see if I can do it...and I DID IT...Marcone tried to convince all the time that I had enough guts (and cojones) to overtake any challenge, actually he was a great help.
I work a lot with IGUAZU FOREST GROUP and I highly recommend their services in the tours I organized in the Falls. These activities in the wild can be made very early in the morning or in the afternoon after 2:00 pm. I do suggest you to do it in the morning so you have the rest of the days to see the Falls in the Argentinean National Park.

It will be a real safari in the jungle with very well prepared people.

SO NOW YOU KNOW, IF YOU COME TO IGUAZU FALLS WITH ME, MARCONE OR ANYONE IN MY LOCAL TEAM IN PUERTO IGUAZU, THIS IS PART OF THE INCREDIBLE ACTIVITY THAT YOU WILL DO!!!

Count on us and we will make your days in the Falls Area simply remarkable!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes and Marcone Lima
Tour Guides and Travel Planners

TWO MADLY IN LOVE FRIENDS OF MISIONES!!!

No comments: