Menu

Sunday, May 1, 2011

RAFA AND THE APPLE :)


If you guess what I am talking about just by reading the title..forget about it!!! You will not understand a single thing...

My friends Margaret and Brian from England who came for my tours twice in two years...wrote to me telling that their journey around the tropics were very successfull and fun.

They told me: "We enjoyed the cruise very much, and can say very truthfully that the day we enjoyed best was with you in January in Rio . Jeff and Pete also had a good day." And Margaret also added: "I think they will have to change a saying we use in England from “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” to “an apple a day, or a day out with Rafael, keeps the doctor away”. Referring to the whole day marathon that my tours provide...

So it is a great honor for me to be compared with a apple a day...So please all of you in England and every country that you are reading my blog....

KEEP RAFAEL ALL THE TIME, EVERYDAY AND FOREVER!!!

I will be always here to give you the best of Rio de Janeiro and the best of Brazil.

Thank you Margaret and Brian for always keeping me updated about the news in my so adorable England....

And thank you for the GLORIOUS PICTURE OF MY BACK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA :)

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
A very passionate friend in Rio!

No comments: