Menu

Monday, April 25, 2011

LOTS OF WAITING IN THE CHRIST - BIG HOLIDAYS - NO CHRIST!!!

Oh no....do not think I am an anti-Christ...I am not...I am just trying to say that during big holidays when the WHOLE BRAZIL PLUS THE WHOLE WORLD decide to visit the city everything gets chaotic in Rio. Impossible to go to the Christ, impossible to go to the Sugar Loaf. Unless if you want to stay in long lines with me talking about everything for more than 3 hours!!! I can stay!!! HAHAHAHAHA :)






Seriously, in case like that I repeat, I will use my improvisation skill and active PLAN B, and believe me, I have lots of PLAN Bs....

And if you have time, we can always go to the Christ in a second visit or if you have another day available.

That day we spend a long time in a huge queue with my South African Friends which I had such a fabulous time.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
A friend in Rio

No comments: