Menu

Saturday, March 12, 2011

TALKING RAFA IN SYDNEY - LOVE FROM THE KANGAROO'S LAND!!!


Wow...never been there but I can tell you...I LOVE AUSTRALIA...just visited one single place in the United States but I can say I AM ALWAYS IN LOVE WITH THE USA...
Because these places are simply very special and as a result of 12 years of hard work...every now and then I just get such a wonderful gift from wonderful and dear friends that I have made....
DON HILLIKER...a brave man, a courageous traveller and curious trakker from Chicago, continue his journey to the most interesting lands of this World....From lively Rio de Janeiro, he ended up in the very other side of the World and stopped in Sydney!!!
And in Sydney he met my BELOVED friends MARIA and TIM....and I guess they had a great time talking about their adventures in Rio de Janeiro with me!!!
Well, this 3 people who have A ROYAL PALACE in my heart and a luxurious PENTHOUSE in my memory!!!!
THERE IS JUST ONE THING THAT I CAN SAY...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Hope one day I can make it to Chicago and hope one day I can finally make it to laugh out loud with my friends in Sydney....
Folks, I love you all... I wish all the great things in life to all of you!!!
MUITO OBRIGADO...and be sure that Rio de Janeiro will be more than a destination. My city will be always your home away from home.
YOURS FAITHFULLY AND ABSOLUTELY HAPPY
RAFA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: