Menu

Saturday, February 12, 2011

SUZI - SHE MAKES MY WORK IN RIO EASY AND FUN - FABULOUS GUIDE AND AWESOME FRIEND


Talking about being busy, here is the chance to officially introducing someone who is part of my very selective group of best friends and I am so lucky to have this same person to help me in my work.
Suzana Perl...that is her!!!
Her passion for Rio overflows her work...so in the end you will have a friend, that delicious sensation that you have a long time friend showing you the secrets of Rio. She gives you the history of Rio like she was telling something so personal and interesting that you will be always willing to know more, and she is very keen on daily life of a Carioca!!!
Big smile on the face, enormous heart that you can be sheltered and great knowledge about the city, the state and the country!!!
She is part of my staff and I am always very proud and honored to count on her all the time!!! So if one day I recommend Suzi to take care of your trip you can be sure that she will be doing exactly what I do.
She knows how to make Rio part of your current life!!!
We were doing a tour together in the Wetlands in Marapendi and I was really busy having a local ice cream called SACOLÉ!!!



Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: