Menu

Saturday, January 22, 2011

HOMELY RAFA - GETTING READY TO WELCOME THE QUEEN - KIKINHA!!!!

My blog was created for you to get to know me as person, as a tour guide, as a traveller, as a joker, as a bon vivant. this blog is the place I have to express my thoughts and also to register the best moments of my life!

Sharing with you my private life and my personal side is a real pleasure and I am announcing to the World the ARRIVAL of the FUTURE QUEEN OF OUR LITTLE HOME....

KIKINHA TORRES LIMA I (THE FIRST)

She is being nursed at my wonderful cousin and best friend's house Gleice Luz, she is also a PERSIAN CAT BREEDER and DEVOTED MOTHER of so many cats and her real son, the INFANT MIGUEL LUZ, and with the great help of her husband, André Luz, great friend of mine too.


Ladies and Gentlemen - I have the honor to introduce the Queen of Copacabana KIKINHA...Very soon you will see funny pictures of this MAGNICENT PANTHER in this blog! :)))))))


The OWNERS...Sir Rafael and Sir Marcone will be the Tutors and devoted Parents of such a royal animal. The photo of Marcone was taken when Kikinha just turned one month old and the photo with myself she was a little bit bigger..but still always showing her grace and charming presence!!!
Lady Gleice, you might have seen her in my blog because she is one of the most important people in my life. If you always consult TRIP ADVISOR for your travels, I always make use of "GLEICEADVISOR" for some essential decisions of my life. She knows me since I was a little baby, actually we spent our childhood together so it is more than 38 years of partnership in everything in life!!! She is actually my best friend and TOP NUMBER ONE COUSIN!!!

That is the King...Kikinha's Father.. a very caring father that helps the Queen Mother the difficult task of bringing up the infants...the little little Prince is Merlin II, one of the very beautiful Kikinha's brothers!
And finally, the Queen Mother - Jabulani - She is the Queen of the Rio Comprido Fields, she just had her first bunch of kittens which gave to us our future cat.
Well, for those who do not know me yet, I am a cat lover...My love ranges from the cheetah in Namibia to the grace of Kikinha in Copacabana. I already have other two cats at my Mother's House, Ferrugem and Fefeia which I dearly love.
But finally KIKINHA will be part of my daily life.
YOU MAJESTY - BE WELCOME TO THE BUSY, CRAZY AND PLEASANT LIFE OF RAFA AND MARCONE!!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: