Menu

Thursday, December 2, 2010

BE PATIENT!!! IT IS A TOUR GUIDE AND YOUR FRIEND IN RIO REQUEST


I know that you are anxious to have a great time in Rio and this is my most important task in life...making Rio special for you and believe me I will do it.

I also know that when you write to someone you are used to get a quick response...but for a very requested person and super over busy tour guide who is driving all over Rio, it is not easy to give you are 24 hours response....

This is high season now and my hours of resting is sooooooo essential.

I will write to you no matter when or how, every email I get is so important and I will not leave any one without an answer...I just need you to be way more patient than you are!!!

Not only you that write to me...but also, lots of people are doing the same and fortunately or unfortunately I am only one person AND I WILL NOT HAVE AN ASSISTANT TO WRITE COLD EMAILS...

I want you to read my soul when I reply to you!!!

Do not worry, you will have the best tour EVER!!!! My love and my passion for Rio will make it possible!!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

Rafa

No comments: