Menu

Sunday, May 30, 2010

ME AND AND THE ANIMALS THAT MAKES MY TOURS SOOOO SPECIAL


Every place I visit there is always some animals that make my day and I get some nice and old friends because of that!!!


This is MR. AMBASSADOR, the name I give him because everytime I take my guests to this special corner of Niteroi's Ocean side, he comes from his owner's house just to say hallo and trying to tell us how happy he gets when we go there to see the beauties of Camboinhas beach and also the side of our long and amazing beach of Piratininga!


MR. AMBASSADOR is a very well treated boxer....


I am always expecting to meet him there...


I love Dogs, though I am a cat person, but dogs are very unique...And in Brazil we really know how to treat our pets!


Any dog would be happy living in such a paradise!!!


My friends Jeff and Pauline were very kind to send me this picture!!!


Very soon, you will know much more about my very dear friends from Brunei, now in Canada.



RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner


No comments: