Menu

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WONDERING AROUND - BUZIOS


When I am not working, I like going to Buzios for some rest, I usually go to Buzios with friends but many times I just go there on my own. Buzios is one of the places that gives me inspirarion for life and it is one place that I like finding a quiet shelter for simple meditation, even though I have to be connected with my busy life in Rio.
So I thought about writing about cell phone reception in Buzios and everywhere in Rio too...Nowadays we can travel with our cell phones, and the village has an excellent reception. Also, in the Pousadas (kind of accomodation, great by the way) and also hotels they offer free wifi, so you can use your skype.
Cell phones are widely used in Brazil and Buzios has en excellent cover! Best cell companies in Brazil are Vivo, Claro, OI and TIM.
BY THE WAY, VERY IMPORTANT...MY CELL PHONE NUMBER CHANGED, MY NEW NUMBER IS 5521 8585 2691
Buzios is not so far from Rio, it takes two hours to get there heading north of the State. It is one of our most famous weekend destinations.
Oh by the way, I organize tours there too!!! :)
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: