Menu

Monday, March 1, 2010

IT IS A SECRET - NOT NOT REALLY A SECRET



I always say that it is a secret but since I am writing this posting it will be not a secret anymore, but this place is part of my tours and when you go there you realize that beaches in Rio are not only Copacabana or Ipanema. Rio is waaay much more and it is a perfect beach destination for great travellers like my guests!!!
This paradise can be found in a gated community, very exclusive and hidden in the west part of the city!!! A little bit before getting to Barra da Tijuca!!!
This place is also a wonderful spot to see the whales after the month of May.
Joá is a great beach to relax and enjoy one of the best beaches of our city and surely it is a big requested part of my tours!!!
The friends you see in this update are my friends Teresa from New Jersey and John Paul and Marie, my wonderful friends from Malta!
Well, I know how to get there!:) Write to me anytime and I will take you there, in this tour you will also see the wetlands of Marapendi and other wild beaches of Grumari and Prainha.
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: