Menu

Thursday, February 11, 2010

RAFA MOMENTS - WORKING FOR NINE YEARS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

The African Side of Rio - GREAT SAMBA BAR IN LAPA

With the swedish beauties Gio and Wendy in a Samba House - Marcone was there too!!!

Radical Adventures in Niteroi

History where the facts took place

Trying to survive under Rio's Heat - IT'S FUN

Just want to share you my great happiness to meet people from many different part of the Planet. My work allows me to show the best of my country, my work gives me a lot of friends.
I am not the kind of guide who will act in a very formal way...you will never see me in a bus telling like a robot the beautiful views in your right and in your left. I will not be worried to take my people to the next jewelry.
If you want to have a real experience in Rio, you can expect that you will have friends here. Me and my guides here will give you the soul of Rio. You will see closerly how the locals live and you will see places that Cariocas love to go!!!
I am Carioca and my friends are "cariocas" too.
I am teamed with incredible informal guides (officially registered) who will show you a deep casual profile of the city!!!
Here I want to take this opportunity to thank all my guests to make possible so many wonderful things in my life.
And my life here is to make RIO DE JANEIRO your home!!!
MUITO OBRIGADO,
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner










BY THE WAY...THESE PICTURES SHOWS MY VERY INFORMAL MOMENTS IN MY TOURS!!!

No comments: