Menu

Monday, February 22, 2010

THE CARNAVAL SHOW - OUR PEOPLE!!!




SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH...And I agree. Once I was in Spain and there I read that regarding Carnaval only Rio, Cadiz, New Orleans and Trinidad and Tobago offer to the World such a unique and special party, and the whole World pay attention. But in Rio and also in many cities in Brazil, I think this time is more than spectacular.
Brazil will be the country of the Olympics and two years before we will have another giant event...THE WORLD CUP!!!
I have noticed that Rio was over crowded and of course I got very busy, so busy that all of my guides also had a lot of work. I also take the opportunity to say sorry for all the time that I take to reply my emails, I am struggling with time to accomplish my tours, my emails and my private life. 24 hours is not enough, but I am working hard, believe me!!!
But it was Carnaval and we had a glorious one!!!! WOW WOW WOW. I took my guests Maria and tim from Sydney on Sunday Carnaval and I recently went to the Winners Parade with Marcone, Marta and our friends from Houston, Texas. (ALWAYS TEXAS...YOOOOHA!!!)
We had a show of culture, the brazilian pride was present all the time...many Samba School with vewry interesting themes.
BEIJA FLOR DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT OUR NATIVE PEOPLE, OUR FAUNA AND SHOW TO THE WORLD THE GREAT JOY OF BEING BRAZILIAN!!!
After watching their perform I was really proud to be able to show all my guests the endless beauties of Brazil, specially Rio, the Amazon and Iguazu Falls.
We are planning great tours for the next Carnaval...Stay tuned!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes



No comments: