Menu

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RAFA AND HIS GUIDES - MARCONE, DIANA AND MYSELF ARE READY FOR YOU


Thanks to you, thanks to all reviews about my tours at http://www.tripadvisor.com/ (if you type my full name there RAFAEL TORRES LOPES, you can read it) and also reviews at http://www.fodors.com/ and the so fantastic webpage for all the cruise ship travellers, http://www.cruisecritic.com/ ( I guess if you type GUIDE IN RIO, or even my name Rafael Torres Lopes, or my nick name DONRAFA) many people from all over the World have written me requesting tours in Rio and also cool advises about many other destinations in Brazil where I have my tours organized and some hot contacts that also provides such a unique experience, here in Brazil, in Uruguay, in Argentina and now in Venezuela.

Anyway, so many people and my whole schedule is getting tight, of course I have many days left but I am also very busy for some other dates, so I start to get together the best guides of Rio, the guides who are really interested to offer an unique and genuine experience for my guests!!!!

NOW YOU CAN HAVE DONRAFA AS YOUR TOUR GUIDE, BUT YOU WILL ALSO HAVE THE CHANCE TO HAVE DONRAFA'S GUIDE TO MAKE RIO DE JANEIRO SUCH A INCREDIBLE AND MAGIC PLACE IN YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!

YES I AM NOT ALONE. I do have the honor to have wonderful people working with me!!!

When I am busy, for sure you will have someone of my entire trust and my entire friendship. Much more than spectacular professionals and registered tour guides, these people who I will recommend you they are my best friends and they have direct access to everything in my life!!!!


We are now a sort of a "FAMILY" who will always provide you quality, knowledge, information, fun, incredible views, unique places!!!! Of course we will do the basic attractions but you can be sure that your tours will be full of new things that you will never read in any travel log!!!!!

For the moment, I have 6 tour guide to offer and I will be writing about them in my blog, in my future webpage and I need your help to write great reviews about them when you experience our guidance!!!!

I AM A TOUR GUIDE FOR 9 YEARS AND IT IS TIME FOR ME TO HAVE A FAMILY AND I AM LUCKY TO HAVE MARCONE, DIANA, CEDRIC, MANU, INEZ AND DORTHE.

I HAVE WRITTEN SOME POSTINGS ABOUT MARCONE AND DIANA, AND I ALSO REGISTERED THEIR VERY SUCCESSFULL TOURS IN MY BLOG, YOU NEED TO FIND PATIENCE TO KEEP ON READING ALL MY POSTINGS UNTIL THE VERY FIRST ONE, BUT FOR SURE YOU WILL KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT RIO IF YOU DO IT......

Anyway....


Now it is time for you to know that Marcone and Diana are one of my greatest tour guides that will be ready for you if by chance I am busy, also we can make some tours together, like a duo, or you can have one of them exclusively for you, we will always see the best option for you!!!!

MARCONE - Well, he is almost turning two years of good work in our tours. He has welcome so many great groups, wonderful families and lots of travellers. He has the happiness and positive vibe of Rio, his knowledge is simply incredible and he knows how to make Rio so simple and so fascinating for you!!!! If you read all my blog you will see many postings about him.

Marcone is a very well prepared tour guide, he is a very popular English Teacher and he is studying medicine to be a nurse. His english is excellent, he has the charisma of a happy brazilian and of a very respected teacher, and even better, this very experienced tour guide has a face of a baby!!!! But believe me, he is more adult than me!!!!!


DIANA - ohhhhhhhh she has a very relaxed way to deal with my guests...her patience,k her guidance, her attention is simply unique!!! She also knows the secrets of Rio and she can provide you the fantastic surprises of Rio's surroundings. SHE CAN MAKE YOUR HOLIDAYS SIMPLY INCREDIBLY UNFORGETTABLE!!!!


People say that she is my FEMALE VERSION!!!! (well, every man has a female side, am I right??? )... she has a very comfortable car and her knowledge about Rio is endless. She was very well received by my guests and got lots of compliments as well. I absolutely rely on her skills as a tour guide and I will always recommend her to anyone when I might be busy if you need my tours!!!!!

You see???? Now I can be more than one tour guide, now I have wonderful people to work with me, and we are a real united team, maybe more than that, we are a family, some special people who will see you and treat you like an old friend!!!!!

KEEP ON WRITING TO US AND OUR RIO WILL BE EVEN BETTER!!!!


We need wonderful people like you to make our passionate work something fantastic for all of us, the tour guides and our new visiting friends!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

ME, MARCONE AND DIANA ARE READY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER IN YOUR TRAVELS!!!!


Rafael Torres Lopes
donrafaguestsinrio@yahoo.es

No comments: