Menu

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MY IMPROVISATION POINT


I just go there in very special occasion, mostly of the time it is not in my itinerary but it is always a fantastic surprise for my guests. The top of Pedra Bonita mountain is where people go hanglyding in Rio, and from there we can have a lovely view of our westside ocean region.
Pedra Bonita is also part of our impressive Tijuca National Park and the road that leads to the top is a great opportunity for us to enjoy the nature and see many beautiful places!!!
I have jumped from there a couple of times...hang glyding only...
I can also help people if they want to fly, I have some contacts in São Conrado beach where all the flights are arranged!!!
My friends and wonderful guests from Chicago, Bill and Maggie joined me in such a delicious adventure!!!!





No comments: