Menu

Monday, July 13, 2009

IT TAKES TIME BUT I WILL BE WRITING TO YOU



Working, working and working...many people still do not believe that I am busy when they ask me to answer an email in less than 24 hours or when they want to talk to me in the phone or when people invite me to do anything and I simply cannot go...YES I AM WORKING!!! :)
I am everywhere in the State of Rio or I could be out of the State, sometimes out of the country...
I am busy with my tours and I am showing the best of my land to all visitors who write to me asking for tours and to experience what is unique and spectacular of Rio!!!
Step by step they find out more about Rafa's secret in Rio...
I do not update my dear blog for a long long time and so many things had happened that it is hard for me to start...
For those who write to me and for some reason I am taking long to reply, please be patient!!! I might be in a place where internet is very hard to find, or I might be so busy with my tours that I hardly have time to stop in front of the computer and start writing...
And those who get my emails, they know...I DO WRITE BOOKS!!!
I am very detailed in my answers and it takes time... I lost some potential guests because some people think that I have to write immediately, but sometimes it is very hard for me!!!
I love this work as you can well see in the pictures and I also love writing my emails and explain people many things regarding my tours and my own land!
SO BE PATIENT ALL OF YOU...AND BE SURE THAT ONCE WE HAVE A TOUR TOGETHER YOU WILL SIMPLY HAVE THE BEST OF RIO!!!!
Very soon I will be writing about new adventures with more dear guests, people who came here as a guest and now they are back home as my very dear friends!
LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU,
Rafael Torres Lopes




No comments: