Menu

Sunday, June 14, 2009

IS IT GORGEOUS OR NOT????





For fun, to work or just a simple day in the beach...where do I go???? NITEROI!!!!!!
Well, It is always a great reason to visit Niteroi when friends decide to take one day and have fun.
This time, Marcone and I took the day to spend the day with our great friends Marta, who owns a very trendy PENTHOUSE in Copacabana, the traditional RIOGUESTHOUSE. (http://www.rioguesthouse.com/) and her husband John Muller, the most brazilian aussie fellow that I know! And we visit the most beautiful ocean beach of Niteroi, ITACOATIARA, and we also went to the indian tribe of Guaranis in Camboinhas and end in our great finale, PARQUE DA CIDADE!!!!
I just want to take them to my favorite places in the city, my so dear hidden secrets...
ITACOATIARA WAS OUR FIRST STOP....UNIQUE BEACH - A REAL SURFER'S PARADISE IN BRAZIL.
Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: