Menu

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A COUPLE NAMED HAPPINESS

They live in Sydney and I have always thought that Australia and Brazil has heaps in common!!! And Ryan and Marilia really showed me that I was right!!!!
They love each other and they are together!
And before they get here I had a challenge, to take them to a surfing beach and I just decided to take them to the best one...ITACOATIARA, in Niteroi.
Challenges and tasks, challenge for me to give in just one day the best of Rio and surroundings, and we went to Niteroi. Tasks because my hero Ryan had to buy a bucket in a construction store and he made it!!!!
Marilia was sooooo proud!!!!
Ryan, very used to aussie beaches did great in our territory!!!! But we did way more...we covered all the ocean beaches of Niteroi and we also conquered the AIR in Niteroi...
They jumped from a cliff in Parque da Cidade and they could see the beauties of our paradise from the top!!! :)
Thanks to Luciano, my instructor, yes, when I can I take PARAGLYDING LESSONS, to give such a fantastic opportunity for my friends and they know that from Niteroi they can have lots of adventures!!!
We can notice from their eyes that they belong to each other and I was here to welcome such a spectacular couple!!!
IF THEY ARE HAPPY I AM HAPPY!!!:)
HAPPYNESS FOREVER AND LONG LIFE TO AUSTRALIA!!!



No comments: