Menu

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FRAN AND GORDON - WORDS FROM VANCOUVER




It is so delicious to work with people who have a positive attitude towards life.I am always so grateful to my work that allows me to meet so many wonderful people. People I always learn with, people who add many good things to your life and my work has this gift, the gift of giving me marvelous friend!!!

And Vancouver sent to Rio an incredible couple. Gordon and Fran came to Rio and before getting to the ship to visit the rest of our coast, they spent some days in Rio and one of these days I took good care of them!!!

The tour was made with LOADS OF LAUGHINGS AND FULL OF GREAT MOMENTS!!!!
Well, you can see from their smiles how happy they were...and just to make my TOURS special, they also sent me incredible words which I rewrite below:

"Hi Rafa,Thank you so much for granting my request about the summary of our amazing 'Rio' adventure - not only was the adventure amazing -- but your are even more amazing --- WHAT an wonderful blog! We printed it off to share with our family and friends-- everyone is definitely impressed and envious or wonderful time in Rio-- and that you are our friend!!!

So thanks again, Rafa, for being the best guide ever -- but for going to so much trouble in recoring our time together. We are very appreciative."

These words were writen by Fran, my very new great friend from Vancouver, Canada, and Gordon, her husband and the MASTER OF COLORS; thank you for so much care and you are indeed part of my fondest memories of my Work. Believe me, you have made it so special!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: