Menu

Sunday, March 15, 2009

WHEN YOU HAVE A HAPPY FAMILY YOU ARE HAPPY




We measure "happyness" when you have a happy family background...When you born and you realize that you were raised in an environment of love and happiness. True love, true friendship and genuine joy! I am so privileged to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in my own home atmosphere! I have a wonderful family full of interesting people, they are the great fuel of my happiness and enthusiasm.
I learn about life through the wisdon of elder people, I learnt my love of life and words that come from my heart through the children of my family. I learn that happiness is unique in every sunday lunch I have with my own relatives!!!
The greatest values in life you learn from your own background!!! And these people taught me how to be a person that I am today...
My cousins Glauci, Gleice and Luciana, my "grandma Maria", Marcone, my god daughter Luli and so many people that make my life a real PARADISE!!!
I am so grateful to have so much love, trust, friendship and joy of life given by such special people!!! MY FOLKS!!!! :)))))
Happiness comes from my family, happiness comes from my work and the unique people I am so lucky to welcome in my very soul and heart land called Brazil!!!!
I am passionate for life because of all these reasons and here I am to tell to anyone here in my blog that I am a very happy and fortunate person!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE MESSAGES, FOR ALL THE WORDS, AND FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE TO GIVE ME YOUR DREAMS SO I CAN WORK VERY HARD TO MAKE IT COME TRUE!!!!
Trully,
Rafael Torres Lopes




1 comment:

luciana said...

Rafa, realmente ter uma família como a nossa é o que você descreveu! Te amo muito, meu irmão! Eu nunca tinha visto esta sua foto LINDA com a Giu. Vocês estão muuuito engraçados. Vamos nos ver! Estou morrendo de saudades de você e do Mracone também! Graças a Deus estou em uma fase de muito trabalho!!! Fora toda a jornada tripla de ser mãe, filha, dona-de casa...tem sobrado pouco tempo e eu ainda preciso dormir! rsrs Mas, vcs nunca saem do meu coração. Amo muito vc meu primo-irmão!!!