Menu

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A DESTROYED TOUR GUIDE AFTER A BUSY CARNAVAL


This is an act of courage...but before any paparazzi posted something that I do not authorize, I decided to show to the World (hahahahhaa : - ) the result of non stop days of working!!!! this is the view of a tour guide after working from sunday to sunday in a high season!!!! Too many street bands, days and days covering all over Rio and Niteroi showing the hidden treasures of our great and lovely guests!


These images were taken by my great friend and enormous RIGHT ARM Marcone...We were going back home in our Metro....

24 hours a day is not enough...I need 37 hours...But the result is the smile of someone who comes to my city for the first time. The result is that more and more people trust me to show the real face of a country that is simply one of the most beautiful countries in the Planet.

This is also the result of someone who really does his work with a lot of love and passion!

So you can count on me...though my picture does not help me that well...

I can say that I am honored to be that destroyed...because as a consequence my people always wish to come back!!!!

WELCOME YOU ALL IS MY PLEASANT DUTY IN LIFE!!!!

No comments: