Menu

Friday, September 5, 2008

THE SO SWEET IRISH INVASION IN RIO DE JANEIRO





Elaine, Joann, Charlene decided to come to Rio and they met me after many emails and one phone call. I did not realize that we would have so much fun..We went to a very nice FOREST DAY in Tijuca as we are very much into wilderness!!! And it is funny that a city like Rio has a huge forest in the middle of the town. So nice and we had a blast there!!!

One day at the forest was very interesting, we found a "new specie of IRISH BANANA" and we took pictures that we could easily say it was painted...We saw monkeys, we saw all kind of birds and we fed some fish in a lovely lake called Açude!

I had few time to show them everything of Rio and I think I managed to provide a very nice introduction of the city!!! And they met my friends Marcone and Jakob...We had lots of fun at Carioca da Gema...LOTS OF LAUGHS, SAMBA MUSIC AND FUN!!!!

Thank you my greatest friends to make my work so much special!!!

Rafa

No comments: