Menu

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ONE SHORT MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS IN MALTA!!! BEFORE FLYING IN THE FANTASTIC SKIES OF RIO!



We are preparing a very big surprise to my maltese friends!!! I was very lucky to welcome fantastic people from this ISLAND OF TRAVELLERS! I am pretty sure I am the only tour guide in Rio who welcome maltese travellers, and that is a honor for me!!!

Very soon Malta will know more about Brazil, very soon people will find out that Brazil is more than a destination. Brazil will be the source of all your dreams coming true. Wildlife, adventure, beaches, jungle and lots of parties will be waiting for you!

Now we will have one more option to find out the secrets of Rio in the beautiful beach of São Conrado, not so far from Leblon and Ipanema. As you could read, we can fly in Rio and we can do what some privileged cariocas do...hang-glyding in Rio!!!

Taking care of you while you have loads of fun in Rio is my absolutely most important task here!!!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: