Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THE RUSSIANS LOVE ME!!!



I am very proud to be chosen by the Russian Community in the States...I do not know why but they found me, and they come, the come quite often!!! We are people who loves to smile and get to know new places...they are people hungry for travelling and there is nothing better for me than showing them what Rio really looks like!!! We had a blast during all the days in Rio and Buzios!!!

Jacob, Alina, Igor and Ika (from GEORGIA..WELL THEY ARE SPECIAL!!!!) had the chance to experience unique places and they know some secrets of Rio!!!

Here I dedicate a little space for these wonderful friends that made HISTORY in my career, and thanks to them I know I will have more dear people from Russia. People who are living in the States and make this country even more interesting, and hopefully people coming directly from Moscow and other cities of Russia too!!

You are more than welcome again and LET MORE RUSSIANS COME!!!

Indeed they are great fans, so much that I am thinking very seriously about learning RUSSIAN!!!

SPASIVA FOLKS!!!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES

No comments: