Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LA RAE AND FAMILY - WONDERFUL FRIENDS FROM WASHINGTON STATE


She is as delicate as many flowers in Brazil. La Rae and her family decided to visit Brazil, and they started in Rio. I had the honor to be their guide and we did a lot not only in Rio but in Buzios as well. They knew all the local places and could experience Rio by the eye of a CARIOCA!

As usual, incredible folks like them are now my friends and friends for life time!!!

La Rae left here some good friends, Marcone, Manu and me.

They are from Spokane, Washington State and they will be forever VERY WELCOME in Brazil.

HEY FOLKS I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT ADVENTURE IN BRAZIL, and be sure that you can count on me. Thank you so much for being such a fantastic person!

And thank you for making my work so important!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes

This photo was taken in our walking tour, one of the highlights of the tours I make!

No comments: