Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MY SWEET AFFAIRS WITH ARGENTINA


Alejandra Escudero is one of the biggest names in the tourism business in Argentina. She is the one who makes my life easier in the fascinating city of Buenos Aires. I am very happy to have such a perfect friend and faithful companior for everything I need. Alejandra is more than a friend, I am sure I have a sister!

She speaks English also and she is very keen on Buenos Aires

City tours, trips to the countryside such as Iguazu Falls, Calafate, Bariloche, Villa La Angostura, CORDOBA, the wineries of Mendoza and visits to very interesting local GAOUCHO FARMS. She is the right person!!!

She operates all kind of package all over the country and she guides in person all my guests who stop in the city before or after coming to Rio.

Alejandra also sends me people from Argentina and I am proud to be the one who keeps the incredible friendship between Argentina and Brazil and thanks to that I have got so many incredible friends!

We had laugh about life, we had spends nights and nights talking about everything. And thanks to her I learnt even moe about this country that I admire alot.

She is sweet and she provides such a warming assistence while my guests are in Argentina.

And also, I earned a real family and I am everlasting grateful for that!!!

Suzy, Javi, Ñata, Jorge, Cholo are new family members in my life!!!

Thanks for everything, Alejandra! Kisses to you and all your flks and keep with this glorious heart and be sure that I will always adore you. You can count with me and Marcone for everything you need!

Whenever you come to Argentina you can be sure that you have such an efficient representative!

So when you plan a trip to Argentina, feel free to exchange ideas with me, my email is donrafainrio@yahoo.es



No comments: