Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ARGENTINA AND I - LONG LONG LOVE AFFAIR!


2008 is the year that I strongly started working with Argentina. not only I am here to take my people around my so spectacular Brazil and make them experience the best of Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, the hidden paradises of the northern coast such as the beaches and the jungles of Maranhão, the Amazon Forest and everywhere in the country my guests wish to visit. I also should make life easier to my folks in other countries as well. And Argentina is a country where every one in the World shuld know better. That is our dear neighbor and one of the most fascinating countries in this planet which I am really proud to know this land quite well. I speak their language, I deeply understand their culture, ad I have nice contacts to provide such an interesting and complete journey everywhere in Argentina. If my guests want I can go to Buenos Aires and I make the tours myself, otherwise Alejandra is my best representative. she makes everything possible for me! So now you know, let's plan a trip to Argentina, it is always to have assistence with local people and professionals used and keen of the language!

BUENOS AIRES IS THE GATEWAY FOR EVERY ADVENTURE IN ARGENTINA, and the city itself can be a great surprise, beautiful gardens, interesting culture and very charming neighborhoods. Buenos Aires is your best way to know "Europe" from a South American perspective...if you know what I mean!

I love Argentina and I am really in love with Buenos Aires. I have been there many times and it is one of the places that I really feel at home!

I was there with my best friend and great tourism partner Marcone, another professional who has the same way of working much more than a guide, but your true friend in South America!

No comments: