Menu

Friday, May 9, 2008

MY COUSINS FROM CUBA - LOS PRIMOS!!!!!



I am very fortunate with my work because I have the chance to meet so many special people, some of them stays forever in the heart, some of them become so special that they are now part of my life, part of my personal history, part of my family.

The are jewels of Cuba, and it is so amazing that Cuba hasn't got any little idea that they have such a wonderful treasure. but who cares???? They are treasure to my life, they are treasure to my people and they are now part of Brazil.

The States are now proud to have these incredible people called Alex and Barbara in their territory because they just bring happiness and very high energy to prove that USA also have endless good values. USA must be happy to have so many people ready to provide joy and lots of fun to any one in the World, and MY COUSINS are one of these special people!!

We had very few time to see everything, but I put everything in few days, long enough for them to see the best of Rio, long enough for them to understand how unique Brazil is, long enough for them to get two brazilian cousins, me and Marcone, and now we are a family!!!

We had travelled the past and the present, and thanks to that, we are now planning the future. Brazil will be a small country comparing to many other plans we have to make a difference either in Brazil, USA or Cuba.

These 3 places remains in our hearts forever!!!

ALEX, BARBARA, MARCONE AND RAFAEL can be considered AS ONE. We are united with so much love and respect!!!

Rio becomes more interesting and speechless beautiful when we welcome people like them!

THANKS ALOT TO HAVE GIVEN US EVEN MORE "AZUCAR" TO OUR LIVES!!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes
donrafainrio@yahoo.es
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: