Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LONG LIFE TO RUSSIA!!! IRINA AND VITALY!!!!



First I have to thank to my previous russian guests and specially Irina to have promote my tours even before our tour started!!!

Yes, they were all talking about me during the trip from New York to Rio, and I met this sweet couple at our Airport Tom Jobim here in Rio.

We scheduled our tour for the first week of may!!!

They are a sweet couple who love enjoying life and VITALY is a radical fan of football!!! but they just have seen beautiful things and nothing better than Irina and Vitaly to tell people what they experienced here!!! I am just honored to have met such a great couple!!!

They were attending a poker content in São Conrado and at the end of the tournament I had the chance to show the best of Rio, and I did. From arts to nature, from futball to beaches they saw everything.

They could see the unknown western beaches of Rio, the private beach of Joatinga, the Tijuca Forest and the temple...THE MARACANÃ STADIUM!!!

They left Rio leaving behind a TASTE FOR MORE!!! And they are welcome here any time!!

They had loooooots of fun here...our tours had a lot of adventures and THOUSAND OF PICTURES!!!

Food were also a very important issue during this trip!!! They have for sure a lot to tell to anyone who are willing to come to South America and I will always be here to provide the best of Rio!

SPASIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


No comments: