Menu

Monday, December 10, 2018

RIO DE JANEIRO WITH RAFA - RAFA IN RIO



If you want to know all the things you can do by visiting this Statue...a place where Christ is waiting with open arms, a city that not only him but all good Cariocas will hugs you, and give you some Copacabana to chill out, some big Ipanema to keep you cool while Rio's Summer will treat you like a barbecue, a place that will provide some limey Caipirinha so you can dance Samba without the fear of simply free your soul, you will have Niteroi to surprise you and convince you that WOW, Rio is still glamorous.

This could be fantastic if you have someone really in love with Rio, this will be great if you know someone with the genuine soul of Rio, your time in the city will be memorable if you have a cool friend (who happens to be a guide). Your time in Rio will be unique if you get to know Rafa.




What do you know about Rio??? When you choose Brazil you must have many reasons...Tropical Beaches, Copacabana, Carnaval, Samba, the Amazon, Iguazu Falls, the good life of Salvador, and sometimes when you hear about Rafa!!! 

YES, that's me...More than 18 years of huge love for my work...I am a registered tour guide but I feel myself like an informal ambassador of many Continents...it is so good to make life easier for our visitors. If you come to Rio and I am your guide or you are using my Team, sure we will have fun!

Contact me now!!! If you have whatsapp, +5521 975404501 drop me some lines, or use my email and I will be pleased to organize the trip with your family, the trip with your friends, your trip. I am here to welcome from one person to many groups. Just count on me!

Rafael Torres Lopes
brazilrafario@gmail.com
whatsapp: +5521 97540 4501

No comments: