Menu

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

THE THREE FACES OF A GOOD FRIEND - LUCIANA BONGUARDO - WELCOME TO THE TEAM

Always honored to have Luciana very present in my tours, but she is more than a guide, she is my friend and it is a honor for me to introduce her to my guests and readers. As you know, I have a team...so many people want to experience my tours, so I decided to select people with high personal qualities and knowledge, and above all some one who can treat you as a special friend who comes to Brazil to visit. 

It is easy to talk about Luciana, but let me choose 3 ways to introduce you one of the best guides that I know here in Rio.

THE GOOD FRIEND


Every meeting is a celebration of life, all the laughs are guaranteed and we always tell jokes to each other. She is the happiness itself. Luciana carries the good vibes wherever she goes. I trust all my guests to her when I am busy and we develp a good work together and we have great plans for you in the future!!

THE MOTHER



She is a sweet lioness...she cares about people in general..but when it comes to Family, wow...she is more than fascinating. Cario has the great privilege to have an amazing Mother and Gran Mother...she is a wonderful Mum and a great daughter...this is when you notice how wonderful she is. Motherhood is one of her specialty.

THE GUIDE



Joy, positive fun, high energy, lots of information and Rio like you want the city to be...informal and vibrant. If Rio has a face for sure Luciana has the face of Rio, she is one of the fewest RAFA WITH SKIRTS...her way of guiding has a lot to do with my own way of guiding, so when my guests and readers have Luciana as a guide, I am sure they will have the best time of their lives. So all the time when I recommend you to see Rio with Luciana, just do not hesitate to accept!

So Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so proud and happy to introduce MRS. JOY

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: