Menu

Thursday, June 9, 2016

WELCOME TO RIO - I AM RAFA YOUR GUIDE



I am a tour guide for 16 years now, next year in January, I will turn 17 years so I am more and more convinced that it is my future. It is my passion and nothing is better than doing what you love. But more than a guide, my intention is being your friend in Brazil. Thanks to all that experience I am prepared to be with you in Rio, the door of so many incredible places in thus huge Brazil, and from Brazil to take you to many countries in South America which I know as the palm of my hand. 

Nice to meet you and be sure that you will always have very genuine moments and the best photos ever. 



I am here to make Rio easy for you...the classics like the Christ and the Sugar Loaf and the unknown places where just travellers go...Niteroi, Marapendi wetlands...the historical path, the bohemian tours...Local and homely Rio will be at your hands and in good hands you always will be!



With me I always have Marcone, we love to welcome your friends and future friends, we will welcome you in Rio, in Buenos Aires, in Montevideo, everywhere you want to have a wonderful adventure! For years we have been providing you the best of your travels in South America.



Okay, no you know what you can do when you decide to come to Brazil, you know that you will find someone who is mad about our lands! Rio de Janeiro is the SOUL of my work and here you will alway take amazing memories for life!

Thank you again and happy travels, 

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
brazilrafario@gmail.com

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: