Menu

Friday, February 11, 2011

THE LABOR OF BEING A TOUR GUIDE AND A WRITER AT THE SAME TIME - RAFA ASKING LOOOOOOOTS OF PATIENCE TO YOU!!!!

I know, when you write to someone you will be willing to get a quick response from the person you direct your message!!! It is normal and very aceveryceptable. I just read in my reviews that one traveller complained that I have not answered one email or that I simply missed his or her day in Rio....




First...I do not like to answer in my reviews because I do not feel like being there...the reviews is a space where everyone can write what they please.
Second....I do not get any emails from this person telling that our days were closer...every month I write emails asking for confirmation to future guests which book tours with me and never write back to confirm the dates.
Third...if I take one day, two days, three days, four days it means that I am touring during the day, sometimes in the evening, sometimes out of the city, sometimes out of the country and I still have other things to do in my delicious and crazy life here!!!
Forth...I get TONS AND TONS of messages requesting tours and I am JUST ONE PERSON!!!
I really do not like to let anyone replying my messages because no one will have the same approach and the way I direct specially to my guests....
For this reason I BEG EACH ONE OF YOU....when you write to me, be sure that I will reply...sooner or later.
I love my work, it is a honor for me to welcome people from all over the World. This 11 years of work is a result of TOTAL PASSION to make your plans come true in any trip to Brazil, above all in RIO DE JANEIRO.
THANK YOU!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
P.S.: The pictures were taken in Caracas when I was part of the Brazilian Delegation in the PEACE FORUM and the discussions about the Amazon PReservation...In Venezuela???? YES...IN VENEZUELA!!!

No comments: