Menu

Monday, August 31, 2009

SUMMER IS COMING AND I AM WAITING FOR YOU


Winter is getting to an end... Our high summer is coming!!!! And I am sure that I will have new friends coming to experience some secrets of Rio.

To experience Rio de Janeiro which is not only Copacabana, it is way more than that. To have an adventure that will make Rio your so incredible home.

I am prepared to welcome you. Each tour I can more and more in love with my land and I really want to show you the best, and you will know all the secrets and surprises of Rio!!!

OUR SUNSETS ARE BREATHLESS...a dear combination between the mountains and the ocean...Rio with beautiful faces and bodies, a Rio with generous sun and cool sea.

And it is time for me to thank you for making my work something so special. I know that every visitor I have, it is my duty to make Rio an easier destination.

THANK FOR THINKING ABOUT RIO IN YOUR DREAMS AND THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE!!!!

The photo was taken in Niteroi, in our amazing sunset at Parque da Cidade, an stunning viewpoint which is a real surprise for any person who comes to Rio!!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: