Menu

Monday, August 31, 2009

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME - MY CAT FERRUGEM


It is not a secret that I adore animals..they are part of my life in everything I do. Now that I am living in Copacabana I do not have pets at home, but Ferrugem lives in my mother's house and he is still make all of us happy!!!

I am always at my mother's house because you know...Mothers are everything in Brazil!!!

But Ferrugem got to our lives years ago when I was living in Niteroi - yes, FERRUGEM IS FROM NITEROI....

HE IS AN ELETRIC CAT, he runs like a rocket in the house and he is the only cat I know who loves MANGOES.

Ferrugem means "rusty" in English, and he has this name thanks to his ginger color!!!

I am a cat person, cat's is a theme in my stamps collection and I travel around Brazil and also in the World looking for big cats and spot them!!!

I saw many of them in the zoo...I just had the chance to see one in the wild when I was in Canada, it was back to 4 years ago, I saw a cougar...

Ferrugem is part of many people's lives at home...and he is still there...giving me lots of fun!!!

HEY FERRUGEM, "CAT RAFA" LOVES YOU!!!! : ))))))

1 comment:

lifeinrocinha said...

I LOVE CATS! nice to meet another tour guide who speaks English too!

:)
Miaow!