Menu

Friday, June 12, 2009

IMAGES THAT STICK IN YOUR HEART - THE GREAT SURPRISE: NITEROI

Explosion of happiness in Niteroi - Parque da Cidade

An incredible overview of everything you visited

We know how to get there....


Words are useless to describe how much I love this city!!!!
Niteroi is part of my golden teenager times!!! And it is a very intense part of my own present!!!
Niteroi holds many surprises that a normal traveller will never reach....
There is a place in the Bay Side that very few people know, but all locals go there and I am going there since I was 10 or 12 in my way more adventurous times...Now I am just a simple adventurous tour guide...hehehehehe, in that time I was just a "daring kid"
PARQUE DA CIDADE is a place where every visitor fall in love, but how can't you????
True...best sunset in the State, I can tell you, this is one of the best places!!!
I can teach you the CAMINHO DAS PEDRAS to go there!!!
You must be asking yourself WHAT A HEC is caminho das pedras, right???
Caminho das Pedras is a way we have when we want to tell you a secret so badly....
But this is for sure the best way to spot all over Rio de Janeiro in a very privileged way...
AND IT IS MY PHOTOGRAPH PLAYGROUND.
Marcone and I usually go there in our tours and also in our free time, and I have to go there much more to continue a "certain course"...
Enjoy the images and let me know if you like it!!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: