Menu

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE JOURNEY OF TIMES IN TIRADENTES - RAFAEL AND HIS MOTHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)












A TRIP TO TIRADENTES MADE US TURN BACK TIME AND FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY GRAND FATHER AND HIS GRAND MOTHER, MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER STELLA THE FIRST AND THE PRINCE OF BRAZILTOUR "RAFAEL THE FIRST"
hhahahahahah :)
We like to research about out past and we can also be part of the past and the history of our land.
The city is an invitation itself for you to know more about the history of each corner of Tiradentes!
And it was a great opportunity that I had to take my Mother in this trip, and we had a blast visiting every little stores of arts (there are many in Tiradentes!!!), and the food is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
We know that in Brazil, IF MOTHER IS HAPPY WE ARE ALL HAPPY!!! I think I am a good son and always when I can, I give her many reason to smile and reasons for her to know that I am very grateful for everything she gave me!!!
If I had a good education, if I have all the knowledge that made it possible everything that I have today. My Mother was the bigger responsable, and it is her fault that I speak english, hahahaha :)
Well, I am very proud of the Mother I have and I hope she is proud to have her only son which only concerns are being happy and making people happy!!!
THIS VISIT TO TIRADENTES WAS FULLY DEDICATED TO HER!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Tour Planner




No comments: