Menu

Thursday, June 19, 2008

QUE VENGAN LOS ARGENTINOS!!!!


Something really incredible in my job which I love so much is that I meet people from all over the World, and this people come to see the best of my own land!!! I am a real carioca and I love to feel their "Embassador" (From many different countries), so I am here to addapt their culture into our local culture, I am here to make life easier for every foreign visitor, I am here to help with the language, I am here to simplify what it could be very complicated to them! This is my view about a Tour Guide in Brazil. Not only to take them to places where they obviously have to go, my people has to be with my people, if you know what I mean... Do not expect to find a guide who will direct you as "sir", "right side" or "left side". Be sure you will have someone to look at you in the eye, and this person (well, me!) will always welcome you with a large smile in the face and will ask you..HEY WHAT'S UP??? YES YES YES, YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND HERE!!!! :) And this time I have got here my very dear neighbors...my ARGENTINEAN FRIENDS, people from a country that I simply adore!!! YES I ALSO HAVE GUESTS FROM ARGENTINA, and they really come despite of all difficulties their country is facing, and that makes Brazil a very expensive destination. So if they come, it means that Brazil is a home for them, and my duty is to make it comfortable and always interesting! As usual they came for just one day and my old challenge to make one day something so unique that I am pretty sure they will always come back!!! They saw the Christ, but they found out a magical place called PARQUE DA CIDADE!!! Two cities RIO DE JANEIRO and NITEROI in one day!!! MY MESSAGE IN SPANISH - JULIA, FACU, MARI, CAROL Y MONI, GRACIAS...MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TANTA AMISTAD, POR TANTA COSA BUENA QUE PASAMOS EN UN SOLO DIA, PERO QUE ESPERO QUE HAYA CONVERTIDO EN UN DIA MUY ESPECIAL!!! MUCHO MAS TENDREMOS EN EL FUTURO!!! Escribí siempre, mi correo es donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: