Menu

Monday, June 9, 2008

MY RUSSIAN FAMILY



Every guest I get just increase the number of a big family that I have all over the world. and I have noticed that a certain group seems to like me a lot and I am very proud of it. It is a honor to welcome so many russian people who comes to visit Rio for the first time. They all live in the States and thanks god each them carry a great story of victory.

They are coming here so much that I have to confess that I seriously thought about learning Russian....do you think it could be a plus in my tours?????

Anyway....but like always I have met so many wonderful people from this lovely country and I am very grateful for that!

Very recently, Svetlana and her husband Igor came, and again...I hve to made two dys in ONE DAY, and I guess I have made!!!

They had heaps of fun...we visited the Christ, we could find the monkeys and provide a real lunch for them thanks for all the bananas Svetlana brought!!! They could taste the local environment of an interesting city like Rio, they saw the people, they could listened to music and dance our Samba, they learn that we are very concerned about culture and guaranteeing free access to everybody!!!

More good friends I have got...Now I know that in Ohio I have a family. Thank you Svetlana and Spasiva Igor for such a incredible moment in my own land!!!

OUR ADVENTURE IS NOW PUBLISHED FOR ETERNITY!!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes
The guide

No comments: