Menu

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KINGS OF LOUISIANA - LINDA AND LEON


"The King Lion" and "the beauty of Monroe", Linda (means "stunning either in spanish or portuguese) were planning this trip with me in more than 3 months, and I was getting prepared for such an important event in advance too. Actually I was pretty excited for this glorious day. The weather was not so friedly, quite cloudy in this Friday 4th of April..but we did a long tour in Niteroi, finding so many new places in a town that provide us such a fantastic surprise in every curve...

We did a fishermen village in Ponta da Areia,
We met some american friends at the Modern Art Museum in Boa Viagem
We saw the amazing view point where I take paraglyding lessons!
Then we went to a bigger fishermen village in Jurujuba and we saw the beaches Adão and Eva.
We had lunch with the best of brazilian food at A MINEIRA in the neighborhood of Sâo Francisco, the dessert was so good that I had an stomach ORGASM!!!

The day was so good that we had to make our way to the ocean side and we saw the beach of Itacoatiara, and after that we made a quick visit to the other ocean beaches of Camboinhas, Sossego and Piratininga...

I had a complete day tour with my new wonderful friends Linda and Leon...actually they are the guests who I welcomed right the day that this blog was created!!! So this day is very special!

No comments: