Menu

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SUPER FRANÇOISE - A TOUR WITH OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS

Canada loves us and we are honored!!! :) They are my 4th most requested guests and I personally have an affair with deep love with Canada. It is a country that gave me shelter for almost 3 months in the winter of 2005, and since then I have welcomed and made friends with marvelous people from this cold (but warm soul) land called CANADA!!!



So attention to all canadians - KEEP ON SENDING ME PEOPLE!!!!



And this is another opportunity I have to express my gratitute and the certainty that I HAVE A FANTASTIC GUIDE IN MY STAFF!!!!



Françoise Sztajn...she helps me taking my guests to very unique places where you can have the real taste of our brazilian lands!!! She is an adorable friend and very efficient guide that I will always recommend you, just like I also recommend my other guides which also give to my guests such fabulous tours like Marcone, Suzi, Diana, Marcio and so many other associates.

Our friend Janine came to Rio and she wanted to have a very complete experience in Rio, I was busy in that time and I recommended Françoise to take good care of them and they had a perfect day in Rio and Niteroi.




I am honored to work with you Françoise and below you will find Janine's comment about the great day they had with you which I proudly publish.






JANINE'S WORDS: "When you are in Rio de Janeiro and want to have a great time, do contact Françoise Sztaijn for a personal tour! Françoise works with Rafael Torres who has also been given great reviews on Trip Advisor.


Françoise has lived in Rio for over 20-years and knows the city well, she speaks English, is enthusiastic, bubbly and has a great sense of humour. Her email is: francoise@sztajn.com.br


We spent a wonderful fun-filled day with her in January. Francoise picked us up at our hotel to show us Rio from the perspective of someone living there. So we crossed the bay to Niteroi for another view of the city. Visited the Modern Art Museum where we tasted fresh coconuts, a colourful fishing village down the road and then to the Fort at the point.


Lunch was a local restaurant with good food & beer. Crossed back to Rio and went up to Cristo Redentor (Corcovado) for a fabulous view looking out onto the Atlantic with the lake below and beaches of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Behind us Sugar Loaf and the city spreading 60-kms to the west.


Then it was down the back of the park to a mangrove where we took a water taxi to explore the islands and inlets full of wildlife and homes tucked away in their own world. Out last stop was a local fruit & vegetable grocer – so fresh and delicious.


What a great way to get to know the real Rio!!

Enjoy life!! " Janine Loring


Thank you Janine, be sure that you will always have friend here, your words just help us to be even better than we are!!! And Thank You Bubbly Françoise for such a magnificent work and to make our tours brilliant like the stars.


Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: